Cornfest Game Booth Operator Application
The below named organization shall run a game booth at the Kiwanis 2023 Cornfest which is scheduled for Oct 20 from 5:00pm to 10:00pm and Oct 21 from 10:00am to 11:00pm.
The Kiwanis Club will provide the following:
- A 10x10 foot tent with a backdrop across the back for the game venue.
- Lighting along the back of the booth.
- The game that will be played.
- The prizes that will be given away to the participants.
- The tickets that the participants will pay with as no money is used.
- A sponsor sign (if applicable) hung on the game booth.
The organization agrees to provide the following:
- A sponsor to sponsor the costs of the game booth in the amount of $350.00.
- Decorations for the booth in any manner they see fit with appropriate themes for the kids.
- People to man the booths during the open hours of Cornfest, from 5:00pm to 10:00pm on Friday and from 10:00am to 11:00pm on Saturday. At least two people required.
- A container to put your tickets in, they will be counted and collected at the end of each night.
- Somebody MUST attend the Thursday, October 19th evening meeting at 6:00pm for training and game booth review.
- NO splitting game booths or game booth days
- Trash MUST be picked up at the end of each night.
- NO giving away or taking home prizes.
- NO writing or damaging of games, game booths, and/or prizes.
- NO bringing your own prizes to give away except for candy unless approved Kiwanis.
In exchange for the above, the organization shall receive 90% of all funds that they bring in during the event. Operators NEED to keep their tickets safe and turn them in at the end of each night to a Kiwanis Staff member at the main ticket booth with the ticket count, organization name, and game booth name. Kiwanis will make payments to the organization no later than November 30, 2023.